INTRO VIP SESSION
WHAT TO EXPECT
WHAT TO BRING:
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Your workout clothes (we have a full bathroom with showers to get changed in).
- We will have a cold bottle of water ready for you!
**Make sure to eat something light carbs (i.e. a piece of fruit or yogurt) about one hour before arriving for your first session.
1) Complete our Health & Fitness Profile to figure out what your goals are.
2) Get a Grand Tour of our facility to get you acclimated.
3) Introduce you to the Fitness Coach that will be running your session.
4) Hop in to try the session for 15 minutes (or longer, based on client's own judgement). The GOAL of the Intro Session is to give you a good taste of the FIRE program, without having you be too sore the next day. We want you feeling good afterward, therefore we recommend just going through the movements during your first session, work-up a good sweat, and having some fun with it! Afterward, catch a quick 2-min stretch with the Fitness Coach.
5) Complimentary Health Snapshot afterward to figure our where you stack up with other people your age/gender with Body Fat Percentage according to the American College of Sports Medicine. From there, we develop a plan on how to move forward!